- Divorce – During a divorce, there are many issues that may arise. The simplest way to end a marriage is through an uncontested divorce. This requires the spouses to agree on all settlement matters. If they cannot agree on everything, the divorce is contested and will need to be resolved in court. Our attorney is skilled at negotiating for fair settlements and has extensive litigation experience.
- Child custody and support – When children are involved in a family legal dispute, the situation becomes even more heart-wrenching. We understand how important time with your children is to you and how essential it is for them. Let us help you fight for a fair child custody and visitation agreement. We can also help you obtain the support that you and your child need. Alternatively, if you are being required to pay child support, we can protect you from an unfair settlement that might demand you pay too much.
- Domestic violence – Our justice system does not tolerate abuse within the home. A court will take domestic abuse cases extremely seriously and our attorney can help you defend yourself and your rights. If you are the victim of domestic violence, our lawyer can help you obtain an order of protection to keep you and your loved ones safe from harm.
- Spousal and partner support – Life after divorce is different in many ways, not the least of which is a division of income. Many spouses that did not work during their marriage are left jobless after a divorce. One remedy for this is spousal support. Whether you are pursuing spousal support or will be required to pay, we can help you obtain a fair settlement.
- Annulment and legal separation – Sometimes, marriages just don't work out the way the couples intended. Prior to getting a divorce, you might consider a legal separation to see if you can work out your differences. There are several additional reasons why remaining married while living apart could be more beneficial for your situation than getting a divorce. We can help you think through these issues. We can also help with an annulment in a case where the marriage should not be considered legally valid.
When a legal dispute arises within a family, seeking experienced legal representation is often the most effective way to obtain a positive outcome. Whether you are going through a divorce, need help creating a spousal or child support agreement, or are seeking an order of protection against an abusive family member, The Law Office of Timothy M. Ghobrial is here to help.
Our firm is here to support you, offering the dependable representation you need during this challenging time. When we meet with you for your initial consultation, we can take the time to listen to the particulars of your situation and begin to advise you on the right path forward.
No matter how complex your case, our Newport Beach attorney has the knowledge and experience to navigate the legal system and help you achieve your goals.
“It is clear and apparent that he truly cares about his clients and is willing to go above and beyond.”- George